Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Wasteland's Designer Archive


















One of my favorite websites is Wasteland, they always have the finest designer clothes, new and used for reasonable prices. The latest designer archive is stunning! They have everything from Marc Jacobs to Stella McCartney. From 121 pieces to choose from, including shoes, there is something for everyone. I wanted to pick my favorites, which was nearly impossible because I'm in love with almost everything, three days later after first seeing the collection, I somehow narrowed it down to 9 pieces. As eclectic as my style usually is, I can never go wrong with a simple one piece outfit. Simplicity will never go out of style. As you can see my choices vary from prints, fur, color, etc. but the beauty of the more simpler outfits are breathtaking.

Zigzag from left to right: Alexander McQueen leather cropped pants, Geoffrey Beene cocktail dress, Balenciaga silk ruffle dress, Anna Sui tweed and fur jacket, Casmari destroyed cashmere sweater, Bottega Veneta lattice wasted dress , Halston Heritage pleated dress, Moschino floral print pants, and Ann Demeulemeester printed top.

No comments:

Post a Comment