Monday, January 23, 2012

Friends And Fashion

This is my best friend Rodrigo and I, who is equally as obsessed with fashion as I am. We're in sync at all times and it's getting quite scary actually. We're camera whores so most pictures that i'll be posting will probably be of us two. I adored my outfit that day..it really showed the care-free rebellious life that I lead. Rodrigo and I are known for taking risks with our outfits and I don't know who appreciates it more then him and I.

My scarf is AllSaints, denim jacket is thrifted, one of my handmade bracelets is thrifted and the other was a gift from my boyfriend from Jamaica, my rings were F21, leggings H&M, leather dress H&M, sneakers are my junior high Converses. Rodrigo has on a thrifted Calvin Klein denim vest, F21 t-shirt, Topman pants and i'm unsure of the shoes and hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment