Wednesday, January 25, 2012

New York Giants #1 Fan


As girly as I am, football has been a huge part of my life since I was born. My father played football and got my mom heavily into it when they dated so by the time they had my sister and I, our house was known as a Giants fancave. I'm not exaggerating. I'm talking about rugs, cups, throw blankets, coats, hats, jerseys, tickets, game bills, towels, foam fingers, clocks, calendars, newspaper clippings..any paraphernalia you can imagine, we had..and still do! I admire football and know the sport like the back of my hand but there always have and always will be just one spot in my heart for a team and that will forever belong to the New York Giants. So you can imagine how ecstatic I was watching Tynes kick the winning 33 yard field goal to take us to the Superbowl this past Sunday against the San Francisco 49ers!! So proud of them I just felt it was right to rock this suede leather vintage NYG varsity coat. GO BIG BLUE!

No comments:

Post a Comment